“Dinner ”

Paradise Indian Restaurant
Reserve with
Paradise Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Carvoeiro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good :) we look forward to eating here again. I wish my curry would taste like this. Go here if you like Indian food!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We ate here twice while staying in the area. The food was really good (hence the second visit). Fresh, tasty and varied, while being exactly what we wanted from an Indian restaurant. However, what really set it apart was the service. Attentive, friendly and genial without being in any way overbearing. We'll certainly be back when we're next in Carvoeiro.

1  Thank Derek C
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offer everything what you expect from a good restaurant. Me and my wife went to travel in Carvoiero. We stay there for few days and visit to this amazing restaurant three times while we were there.
Exceptional customer service great food and very neat and clean place made us go back couple of times.
We ordered different food every time we visit there but never disappointed. I would highly recommend you to try butter chicken and Karahi chicken if you ever get the chance to visit this amazing place.

1  Thank Sam777777777777
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this beautiful town in may this year and while walking and looking for the food we found this beautiful restaurant located very close to the beach. Restaurant workers know how to greet customers.Amazing customer service and the best Indian food I ever had in last few years. I love Indian food believe me if you want original Indian food not artificial flavors I would recommend you to must visit there.
Apart from the scrumptious food with reasonable prices,the view from this place was spectacular. With friendly customer service, mouth watering food and cozy atmosphere of this restaurant, I highly recommend going to this restaurant.

2  Thank jassie556
Reviewed 20 June 2018

These lovely people made our vacations awesome. Served food with love and taste. All days we spent in Carvoeiro, had one meal at this paradise. They have all options for vegetarians and non vegetarians. Also if you have specific choice they do custom food order too. I will highly recommend for great service, tasty food..... Still not forgetting taste and want to visit back for Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka, curry and cheese chilly

1  Thank anhadpreet1