“Nice food, good value”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

At here last night (27/06/18), the restaurant is located on a busy street in Albufeira Old Town. They do a special menu, however we just decided to order off the main menu. We each ordered a starter, and shared duck pancakes. For the main I ordered egg fried rice and chicken in black bean sauce. The chicken was very juicy and tender and the sauce was full of flavour.

The only negative was the main took a while to come after we had our starters.

Great value for money, would recommend.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived roaming the old town for a Chinese or a indian. We opted for the Chinese. First mistake made as we entered this establishment hoping for another fine meal. We had booked a dud, plain and simple.
The food was not great at all & that's putting it politely. Very Over priced for tasteless bland food.
The prawn crackers were dry & hard. as for the spring rolls well all you could taste was pure fat. The chicken satay reminded us of doggie treats & looked as bad as they tasted. Total embarrassment to be serving them as they are simply not fit for a homeless man.
The beef curry had more onions and carrots & mushrooms in it and there was no curry sauce to it, you get better from a packet at home it was that bad and watery and tasted horrible. Simply put it like this... I've emptied better looking chinese Currys out of my backside.
The staff did not seem I interested and and people were complaining about the food on the next table.
I ate as much as I could being polite and i joked to the waiter that it was the best Chinese I've ever had... his face dropped and you could tell he had never heard anything of the sort as he knew it was bad. I was laughing into my pint with his expression!
My insides are now paying the price as a result.

Avoid this place at all costs

4  Thank G9_ORM
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We both ordered chicken curry we got a bowl of mostly mushrooms and onions with a few bits of chicken leg meat in a tasteless sauce. I spent the rest of our holiday close to a toilet. The staff were not very nice.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Was absolutely disgusting, food was over cooked, salt and pepper chips and chicken were horrible I didn’t even bother eating them. Friend had squid too and was around €13 and he didn’t even eat that.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Poor all round, food was well below par and the price was expensive for what you received. We did not fill comfortable in the place, por decor.