“Enjoyable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom
Balcony
Tapas on the Balcony
Santa Eulalia, this is a truly beautiful small beach about a 15 minute walk
Beautiful Ferragudo, tiny pretty town.
Gale Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

annemalan...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself my husband and 2 children enjoyed a weeks stay in '5 minutes from the strip' in late July, despite being so close to strip, the apartment is in a lovely quiet residential area. The apartment is well equipped, we usually cooked a mid day meal and eat out most evenings in the many good restaurants on 'the strip', we just discovered a new restaurant called 'Porta Rica' which was just amazing, mike and Jan where wonderful advising re: transfers etc. Overall we had a very relaxing enjoyable break and we hope to return as I feel we have discovered a lovely apartment. Forgot to mention swimming pool, very clean and convenient to apartment. Thanks Mike and Jan for all your help.

7 Aug 2017
I can honestly say you were a pleasure to have. Hopefully you will come again and you will be very welcome, lovely family.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Brill time, great location and some good dining to be had.”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When we pulled up we could not get a parking space at first, so we parked up the road feeling slightly annoyed. However a really nice woman who is Portuguese let us into the apartment, told us how to get to several places and also places of interest. After feeling miffed the first day, we settled into the holiday, we had a great time, the weather was beautiful, the apartment clean and full of everything from bed linen, lovely soft towels, comfy beds and lovely partial sea views from the balcony, which we had dinner on most nights, it was nice to have a well equipped kitchen. Pool was very well kept and beaches all around, stunning. There are lovely restaurants and bars surrounding the apartment all roughly 5-15 minutes away. If I were to moan it would be about the heat, there is a mobile cooler system in the apartment, but we did not know how to use it until we finally rang Mike in the second week. There is also some beach towels at your disposal and a cool bag with cooler blocks which came in very handy plus the bag kept everything freezing until we got back in the evenings from our outings or the beach. We went to the strip a couple of times but much preferred the old town. All in all we had a great time and we will probably book again next year, as I said to my husband and the rug rats, Great time had by all!

Your age range 35-49
16 Jul 2017
Aww thanks Raisa, it was lovely having you and your family, so glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Kerly A
“Great location.”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed there with a friend for over a week. I mean, 5 minutes to the Strip and 15min to the beach, 30min to old town... what more can i ask? Had an amazing time.
The apartment itself was very nice and cozy, had all the facilities needed and more. But then again, if you're already in Albufeira, a gorgeous town, you shouldn't spend too much time indoors anyway.
Thank you for letting us stay there, will definitely be back at some point. :)

Travelling group: Friends
15 Sep 2016
Thank you Kerly, it was a pleasure to have you, you will be more than welcome to return. x
itsFrankl...
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxed and Quiet family get together”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family know Mike quite well and asked if my family and I could stay here for the Christmas for two weeks. We have two young children and have been living in the states for the past 5 years. We wanted to spend the Christmas with my family I am Portuguese. Mike agreed and asked that we be careful with the new leather settees as they are very soft and brand new. He did state that he had to refurbish some of the furniture and wooden floor in the apartment because of a family who had stayed there. I am really glad we stayed there. It is close to loads of bars, restaurants and there is even a little park for the children up the street. Mike supplied us with a mifi which was metered on a hourly rate instead of the dreaded GB rate. The weather for this time of year was very nice although you would have to be a fool to go swimming, but the pool area was very nice too. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my parents villa as they invited all their friends and the family to meet up with us. On Christmas day we cooked for my brother his wife and our parents, the kitchen catered well, everything we needed was there, my wife is a wonderful cook and said she loved the little kitchen. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment warm and cosy even though the evenings were rather cold. The bathroom is a bit old but is going to be refurbed. The whole place was very clean and done out very well. The view from both the annex and the lounge are really nice and the restaurant downstairs does fantastic food. I will say we will be back, loved it, it made our family Christmas reunion perfect.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: No heating in the bathroom and it was a bit old but clean
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Jan 2016
Thank you so much Christie, we are so glad you enjoyed yourselves. It is guests like yourselves who make our day. Happy New year and give the little one a big hug and kiss from us.
Andrzej R
“Well... not as good holidays as i have expected”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The property is not that “idyllic” as it might seem from the description and feedbacks. I have also experienced quite serious organizational issues concerning the taking over.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
30 Sep 2015
I do hope the next holiday home you rent proves more suitable for your "habitation", we have refurbished the living area and hallway wooden floor!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing