“Brilliant Indian ”

Ranked #27 of 918 Restaurants in Albufeira
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic North Indian Cuisine.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went here with the better half and had a great night. Upon arrival were told likely be a 45minute wait and they happily would take our number and give us a shout when our table was ready. We were debating this when he then said I’ve a free table outside if your willing to brave it - was quite breezy. Obviously trying to impress the missus we took the table. Service was quick and drinks were well made. Starters were simple but delicious. The curries though were brilliant, we went medium to hot and and hindsight that was very hot but both were fantastic. Service was imp eco level all evening and in particular the hostess made us a curry that wasn’t even on the menu. Very minor point but you need to specifically order papadoms

Reasonably priced

All in all a great Indian

1  Thank Seaside784361
Write a ReviewReviews (1 708)

197 - 201 of 1 709 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

There are so many Indian Restaurants in Albufeira,we've got to try as many as possible over the future Holidays here. This was our second Indian meal in a week. We had to come back a little later. Once a table became free we enjoyed a Delicious Meal. The Naan came and was cut up into four quarters so saved me making a mess as I normally do!!

1  Thank barbara-irene
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be undoubtedly the best Indian restaurant I have been to outside of the U.K. The setting is immaculate, the staff very friendly, and in my view as a curry addict the food is outstanding and very well priced. The service was very fast however I would recommend you book a table because on the 2 occasions we went they were outside the door waiting for seats.

1  Thank Walesydave
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First of all let me say I am English but I love Indian food, we nearly have this place a miss as normally when I go for a Indian meal abroad I am massively disappointed. However me and my friend fancied a Indian meal, my friend is Indian! We saw the place and it looked appealing from the roadside and the queue outside made us think it must be decent.

Yes you will wait a while for a table but it is worth it the food came out fresh, hot and very tasty I wouldn't change anything about the place. A special mention goes to the naan bread we had a garlic and cheese naan and a peshwari naan trust me these naan breads are as good as any you will get at any Indian restaurant anywhere.

We loved this place that much we came for a meal again on our last night which we would never normally do as like to try different restaurants on holiday. On our second visit we waited a hour for a table - it was that good we would of waited 2!! The owner was friendly and came and spoke to us for a general chat and made us feel welcome.

All the food received was perfect and the price paid was fair and if anything underpriced for what was received. There seems to be many Indian restaurants in albufiera do not miss this one just because you have to wait for a table - there is a reason the other Indian restaurants are empty.

Next time I'm in albufiera I will be back no doubt.

3  Thank eastmidlandsdan
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Staff really friendly and helpful, large choice of food, reasonably priced drinks, excellent service. Waited about 15 minutes for a table, had a drink in the sun outside while we waited and was well worth the wait. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Gill040172