Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$117
US$100
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreamsUS$117
All reviews modern hotel great location underground parking rooftop deck indoor pool inside the city walls old town would stay here again buffet breakfast is large bed recommend this hotel front desk staff within the walls enjoyed our stay stayed nights rooms are clean wonderful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is well located, the building has a good standard But there are problems that must be adressed and solved.
As the lack of the cleaning staff.
Althought I had asked in the morning, after the breakfast, for the room to be done before lunch, when I arrive at 3 pm it wasn’t still cleaned . When I complained, the staff answered me that they were preparing first the rooms for the new guests !! The others could be done until 5pm!

Another problem, that I had, was the parking of the car, they called my room at 11 pm !!, because it was occupying an area of a second slot,
I went to the basement and for my surprise there were a significant number of empty slots!

They have a problem with the workers, and this I clear understood in the meeting that I had with the director; there isn’t a lead, so everyone does what seems right to them and without any common sense

They are very ill prepared

They don’t understand that a pleased guest will recommend the place and if he returns he will come back

The price charged isn’t equivalent to the services offered

It’s a pity, for the first time I wrote a complain in the oficial Portuguese log book

Date of stay: October 2020
4  Thank JoseS563
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

An incongruously modern hotel near the centre of the old town but it works very well. Our room was generously proportioned the bed comfortable the shower terrific. On arrival there were few of the usual facilities you would expect missing like tea making facilities in the room but these were quickly provided once we asked for them. In addition there were some facilities closed due to the Covid situation such as the spa facilities and limited access to the indoor pool . Breakfast was also adversely affected by Covid safety arrangements the heavy screen between between guests and serving staff made breakfast quite a stressful experience with a lot of shouting at each other. We made alternative arrangements after two mornings of this. But apart from this all staff were very friendly and helpful and polite. There’s a nice outdoor pool and sun lounge area and the free underground parking is a real bonus. We would stay here again a great base for exploring the Alentejo region.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Very clean and modern hotel inside the city walls of Evora. Our room was very spacious and extremely well laid out with a lovely balcony overlooking the central courtyard. Parking in the underground car park was easy and free. Hotel well located for all of Evoras sights and it is easy to navigate to/ from if travelling by car. The hotel has very pleasant ground / pool if you need to escape the vity for a while. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed two nights here. It is comfortable and spotless. The staff are excellent especially in the bar and restaurant. The location is good an there is excellent secure underground parking. A good hotel where we would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank RedNige
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Inside the city walls so walkable to all attractions. Our room was basic, almost spartan. Only 4 clothes hangers and when we asked for more we got an extra 2! Bed was comfortable and bathroom was large with a powerful shower. Only shampoo and shower gel toiletries (and hand soap). There was a safe and a fridge. A bottle of water was offered every day. A small balcony overlooking the inner courtyard. Public areas were spacious and service from all staff was great. Breakfast was plentiful and served safely. We ate outside in the courtyard which was pleasant. The pool is lovely but a bit cold initially. Overall a good stay and I would recommend this hotel for it's location and friendly, helpful staff.

Date of stay: August 2020