Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ausiLedi

Quite and welcoming

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jul 2023
The tiles on the wall had stains. There was a white lizard in the living room that made me very uncomfortable.
The name by the gate is too small. I got lost when arriving and when coming back from the restaurant.
The staff member was very nice and her communication skills are very good.
I would recommend it to anyone
Date of stay: July 2023
    R 1 772
1.3 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
1.6 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
Free parking
View from the guesthouse.
1.4 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
    R 775
1.3 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
1.0 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
View more hotels in Schoemansville
All reviews enjoyed my stay guest house rooms are clean at home a lovely stay guesthouse massage peace
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2023

The place is so beautiful, atmosphere the grass, sounds of the birds, the pictures you see are real. Our room was there best. Comfort of the bed. No loadshedding at all. My partner's birthday setup I loved it. The massage five star ✨ I tell you

Date of stay: April 2023
Reviewed 7 January 2023

It's a lovely guesthouse. So clean and comfortable. The manager Shylet was amazing. So helpful and accommodating. Felt like I was home. The room was very clean and had all the necessary amenities.
The shower taps took a bit of manoeuvring for the water to flow and at the right temperature. But very very minor issue, in the grand scheme of things.
I'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 11 December 2022 via mobile

It was a beautiful experience to visit Khayamanzi guest house. The only problem I had was wifi connection. The garden is so beautiful and clean even the rooms are clean. One got to enjoy being away for a while. The pool was clean too. There's peace and quite

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2022

I had the pleasure of staying at Khayamanzi Guesthouse with several colleagues. They were incredibly accommodating and helped make our trip memorable. The rooms were lovely and the staff was amazing! Thank you again for having us and for all your help!

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2022

I cannot complain honestly, the place is quiet and located very close to everything. A beautiful lady by the name Shylet made everything easy for us. I will definitely come back. The only hiccup was locking the door from the inside please take a look at that

Date of stay: October 2022