Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sarah R
Johannesburg, South Africa

Loved it!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 May 2016via mobile
My husband and I stopped here for a night. We booked a "superior room" The room was spotlessly clean and had had a chic modern South African flavour. I had the best nights sleep in the huge comfortable king bed, and was amazed by the beautiful breakfast laid out for us in the morning. The staff are so friendly, accommodating and professional. I can't say I felt at home, because my home is not this beautiful and relaxing!
Highly recommended.
Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Main Facade
1.3 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
    R 1 886
1.6 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
Free parking
View from the guesthouse.
1.4 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
Front of Establishment
    R 2 715
0.6 km from Khayamanzi Guesthouse
View more hotels in Schoemansville
All reviews enjoyed my stay guest house rooms are clean at home a lovely stay guesthouse massage peace
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Thank you to all the staff at Khayamanzi for a most enjoyable stay. You went out of your way to make sure that I was comfortable and well looked after. The service was excellent, the room spotless and welcoming and I really appreciated sleeping on a good mattress. I also enjoyed my hearty breakfast the next morning. I intend visiting you again when in Hartbeespoort.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sandra k
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Excellent service, and friendly staff. The rooms were neat, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was 5* quality. Located near all the activities in and around Hartebeespoort Dam. Very near to shopping centre and restaurants. Lovely garden and pool. The words serene,tranquil,lush came to my mind, when sitting in the garden.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank _scheepers_h
Reviewed 17 April 2016

We were treated like royalty, the staff is amazing and very friendly. Cant wait to make the next visit. A+++++
we fail in love with the place so much that we couldn't help but take plenty of pictures, thanks to the friendly and forever smiling staff. Shylet the manager really loves her job and is very informative about the whole surrounding area and it's activities.
Well, guys go check it out yourself and I assure you, it will be an experience to cherish forever.
Smiling..........

Room tip: Room four did it for us.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Siagintu M
Reviewed 11 April 2016

It was a lovely weekend away, the breakfast we received was delicious and there were so many choices. We took advantage of the spa treatments and it was done in the privacy of our own room :) Highly recommended Venue

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We had a wonderful stay at Khayamanzi Easter weekend with my family. I would go back there again and would recommend anyone to stay over. their food was freshly prepared too and comfortable beds and lovely environment.

Date of stay: March 2016