Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
mmatlhare
Krugersdorp, South Africa

PALM VALLEY

Review of Palm Valley Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Oct 2018
I would like to go for weekend away with my family for a weekend away with a breakfast and dinner as I intend to go on a boat cruise with the kids and my mom who is also a pensioner but like vacations
Date of stay: January 2018
    R 1 983
    R 1 915
1.3 km from Palm Valley Inn
Free parking
View from the guesthouse.
R 1 980
Fully refundable
    R 775
0.9 km from Palm Valley Inn
View more hotels in Schoemansville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I will start with the pro's seeing as there is only one, the place is very clean. Con's - Very load, sound proofing not that good so don't expect to much sleep. The gate guard does not seem to remember people coming and going, as he checks your gate pass constantly, that really irritated me, but I guess as a security measure not that bad. The worst for we was at check out, I was told when handing in the keys they are first going to do an inspection of the room before they can allow me to check out, as if I am an toddler and need to be checked up on. All and all I do NOT anyone staying here unless it is a last resort and you don't want to sleep in your car. Internet via wifi is almost useless.

Room tip: Double check everything, my booking said free dinner, on arrival guess what, no Dinner
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Set in a good area with a convenience store close by. you will need transport to get to a restaurant. Rooms are clean but clinical. This is a self catering establishment but breakfast can be arranged in the form of a voucher for a Wimpy breakfast. There is a well maintained swimming pool. Parking is in a secure area with access control

Room tip: Any room is OK
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mozzie2015
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My first impressions were not very good, but after two nights there I had a very comfortable stay. Not a place to hang out, but rather use as a base to explore the area as it is very centrally located.. Units are spacious and clean. Good wifi was a bonus if you need to work.

Room tip: Choose a room that does not overlook the car park
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eenblond
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are big and clean, it’s a 3 star and it deserves a 3 star. We had a lovely time as a family, BBQ area is lovely and private. We didn’t like the swimming area very much, the wasn’t much to it however it was still okay. We would go back to the place again as there is lots to do around the area, outside of the hotel so we just needed a clean place to sleep in.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful clean and neat accommodation and a perfect base for running the Old Mutual Om Die Dam marathon.

Staff are so helpful and friendly and apartments serviced well.

Yes, there was some noise late into the night from outside but that was due to the set up of the barriers etc for the marathon.

Please, just oil the gates to the parking because when you need an early night before the Marathon the gate opening and closing late at night is extremely noisy.

Other than those two points it is a beautiful and affordable venue that I would certainly use again and not just for Om Die Dam but I would use it for a weekend getaway any other time of the year as well.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple