Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Colleen V

Pictures don't tell the real story

Review of Palm Valley Inn
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Jan 2017
Palm Valley Inn doesn't deliver what it shows on the box. While the accommodation is clean and well serviced and the staff super friendly, the pictures don't tell the full story. The swimming pool is located in the car park and the bar is run down. The outside patio has a few broken chairs and the kitchen units need maintenance. The location is also not great as it it surrounded by liquor stores.
Date of stay: December 2016
0.7 km from Palm Valley Inn
  • Vio.com
1.3 km from Palm Valley Inn
Free parking
View from the guesthouse.
View from Deck
    0.8 km from Palm Valley Inn
    View more hotels in Schoemansville
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The unit was Clean & spacious. Kithchen was well equiped and the unit was Serviced. Friendly staff. The bed was in need of replacement. There was no hot water in the shower or kitchen. Noise at 01h30 on both nights!

Date of stay: December 2016
    Reviewed 16 November 2016

I sent an email today asking for information on the venue, as I am looking for place for guests to stay in 2017. at no time did I say how many people I was looking for all I needed was the prices and the number of rooms the venue has. I received a short and abrupt email stating "Unfortunately we can’t accommodate your request.". They did not even know what my request was yet as I had not stated that. I then phoned and got told "We don't do crowd bookings or less than 2 nights over a weekend. All good and well then say so in your email when you provide the feedback asked for. Who says I did not have people that wanted to make a weekend of the wedding. Very poor / shoddy service indeed. But thank you I now know what venue to NOT recommend to friends and family. Kind regards Dawn Goodman

Date of stay: November 2016
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Decent service, from the friendly receptionist
    Couches covered by sheets which gives a very slummy vibe
    Overpowering room freshener smell which is unpleasant.
    Hard beds made for an uncomfortable nights sleep
    It serves it's purpose. However I'd not be back in a hurry

Date of stay: October 2016
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    2  Thank Alexandros S
    Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Palm Valley Inn. Modern and upmarket accomodation we were treated like royalty. The booking service was seamless and my every detailed question was attended to. Thanks a million.

Date of stay: August 2016
    Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Palm Valley Inn is one of the Best Rated Hotels in Hartbeespoort.
    Very friendly Staff,Great Service,Great Outdoor Swimming pool and Bar.
    Hotel is well Known in the Area and Highly recommended.
    The Movie" French Toast Shoot" was made by Palm Valley In,a must to go view!

Date of stay: August 2016