Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DawnGoodman
Kempton Park, South Africa

Enquiry for accomodation

Review of Palm Valley Inn
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Nov 2016
I sent an email today asking for information on the venue, as I am looking for place for guests to stay in 2017. at no time did I say how many people I was looking for all I needed was the prices and the number of rooms the venue has. I received a short and abrupt email stating "Unfortunately we can’t accommodate your request.". They did not even know what my request was yet as I had not stated that. I then phoned and got told "We don't do crowd bookings or less than 2 nights over a weekend. All good and well then say so in your email when you provide the feedback asked for. Who says I did not have people that wanted to make a weekend of the wedding. Very poor / shoddy service indeed. But thank you I now know what venue to NOT recommend to friends and family. Kind regards Dawn Goodman
Date of stay: November 2016
    R 2 000
  • Hotels.com
    R 1 983
Free parking
View from the guesthouse.
    R 973
    R 973
View more hotels in Schoemansville
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Decent service, from the friendly receptionist
Couches covered by sheets which gives a very slummy vibe
Overpowering room freshener smell which is unpleasant.
Hard beds made for an uncomfortable nights sleep
It serves it's purpose. However I'd not be back in a hurry

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Alexandros S
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Palm Valley Inn. Modern and upmarket accomodation we were treated like royalty. The booking service was seamless and my every detailed question was attended to. Thanks a million.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Palm Valley Inn is one of the Best Rated Hotels in Hartbeespoort.
Very friendly Staff,Great Service,Great Outdoor Swimming pool and Bar.
Hotel is well Known in the Area and Highly recommended.
The Movie" French Toast Shoot" was made by Palm Valley In,a must to go view!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We had a wonderful stay on 6 Aug at Palm Valley Inn. We are a family of 6 and sometimes difficult to find family accommodation in one Unit.The family room has three rooms,large kitchen and lounge. There is also a veranda with a braai place.The unit was very clean ans another whow was a bathroom with bath and shower. Thank you also Christelle for your friendly assistance.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Charmaine S
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on a Wednesday night. It is in the old part of town, but I embrace the African-ness of South Africa!! The apartment was fresh and clean. The linen crisp white, the bed warm and comfortable. Only thing missing was soap and shampoo in the bathroom. I would stay here again without a doubt! Highly recommended for value for money, as long as you bring your own soap.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple