Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great beer

Great variety of beers. All really nice. Good atmosphere, good music. Great place to hang out and... read more

Reviewed 7 April 2018
sazzle2309
via mobile
Lively and friendly bar

I wouldn't like to pigeonhole this excellent bar. It was friendly and lively on the weekend nights... read more

Reviewed 19 February 2018
suffolksalami
Woodbridge

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I went there with my hubby and we had fantastic time. Waitress has tons of knowledge about beer and when she recommended something to us we were blown away. Very good choice of beers, nice atmosphere and lovely location.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

A fantastic bar for beer nerds. Great selection of beers, Belgian and others. Nice and polite staff, speaking English as well.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

You can find here a very good selection of the best belgian beers.
They have also marvelous beers from all over of the world.

If you dare: ask for a mazout!

beutre

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you love Belgian beer and you are in Kortrijk you must visit this place. Excellent selection of beers in a cozy environment with nice music and service. Wouldn't ask for more on a rainy Saturday afternoon in Kortrijk.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Visited yesterday. Loved the range of beers, the barman was a lovely guy. My only complaint is that I had to catch a train. I'd happily have stayed there all night.

Date of experience: December 2013