“Paul”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #18 of 28 Bakeries in Brussels
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Good for busy morning. Feel a bit disappointed due to small collection of pastry. Guess this branch only focuses on quick menus.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

WENT IN FOR: quick coffee and sweet
FOOD QUALITY: good, everything looked amazing, however, the crust on my fruit tartelette was a little hard but that is pretty common.
FRIENDLY: yes
PRICES: normal
FREE WIFI W/O having to give my email: no
MY EXPERIENCE: they told me to put my tray in the cart when I finished before I even sat down.
WOULD I GO BACK?: yes, most certainly

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I visited this establishment of Paul when I arrived in Brussels.

Service - Good & helpful staff

Breakfast Deal - 1x Coffee, 1x Orange Juice, 1x Croissant & 1x pan au chocolate - 7.50 euros - Good Deal, All Freshly Baked.

Location - Close to Central Station.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

we went to this place for a quick breakfast before we go to the airport. I asked them specifically if their pastries are fresh and she said yes. we could not eat it since it was too rough. It looked and tasted like it was made couple of days ago.
The coffee was the worse I have ever had. That is bizarre specially in Europe where you get wonderful coffee pretty much everywhere! It was watery and it tasted horrible. The staff were very rude and not welcoming. in addition, it is not cheap. We paid 10 euros for 2 coffees and 2 pastries. you can have a buffet breakfast with that price at the hotel!
Not what we planned before we start our travel back home

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Paul is one of my favorite place.If you want to take a little dessert or a little snack, I think if you find Paul it's good idea to stop there.

Just great!