“Some great dishes”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 4 070 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food here was very good, a couple of dishes were excellent but perhaps another was a little simple. There is also a bit of theatre with some dishes like the langoustines cooked on a stone. However, it was certainly not the best I have ever had at this level.

Some of the service was very good including that from a great sommelier but one staff member failed to understand my guests dietary requirements.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Didn't know this was a Michelin 2 star gaff before we got home and looked it up. We had the 4 course tasting menu. All great and in fact now that we are back at the hotel we are stuffed even though none of the courses were particularly large.

Service was top notch, wine choices great and over all we had a lovely evening. They even let me in with shorts on despite there being a dress code which I hadn't been aware of beforehand. I sat behind the table with my legs under the table cloth :)

Glad we went :)

2  Thank Trefor D
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Conveniently located in the center of Brussels, we went for the full tasting menu with the wine flight. I truly had some of the best food I have ever eaten along with some very nice wines. The dishes were very clever, very tasty, and the service was great. I couldn't quite finish the last desert as it was just so, so, rich, but we all had a fantastic, memorable evening.

1  Thank HulmeWolf
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This 2-starred Michelin fish restaurant is housed in Radisson blu Hotel. After what we have heard we expected something exceptional but ...... Our meal here was tasty well preapared and presented. My Brill was delicious but nearly cold. Otherwise all courses were ok. The problem is service here - they are very relaxed and were not just what we expected.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

In city centrum . Great and delicious food. The lamb was very tender and the salmon very juicy. Professional service and friendly staff

1  Thank sparos1956