“Exzellent! TASTE Aß IF IT WAS HOME!”
Review of Egnatia

Egnatia
Ranked #2 880 of 4 048 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband founded this restaurant vs coincidents.
It was sooooo delisicious. I am a Turk coming from Greek / Turkey border. Everything £ had in my mixed Meze dish tasted just like at home.
Congratulations to the cook. My husband took the koftes with Tomatoe souce and fries, he also said it was delicious.
I would definitely come again if I was to stay any longer.
Therefore would recommend it highly with no hesitation.
Very friendly service as well. Fluently English speaking as well.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Our delightful lunch was a feast at reasonable prices. My lamb was cooked to perfection. The appetizers and salad was unexpected and welcome. Outside seating available with friendly service and quaint charm.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Beer tasting like water, terrible meat, prices are reasonable but quality of food terrible
Not recommended, I am sorry because the owner was nice

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Very poor. We had steak and chicken. Steak was lika a old shoe. I can make better chicken at home. Only good thing was Greek beer.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Run by Greeks, this place offers the main staples of the national menu. This is home cooking in unpretentious surroundings - which could do with a bit of redecoration. Good tzatziki and nicely cooked swordfish are worth trying. Friendly owner from Thessaloniki.