All reviews including beer computer games fun games to play monkey room sun room free snacks and drinks concept hotel room key amazing weekend fun hotel bus stop interesting concept on site parking city centre your disposal great wifi table football
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

As a person who travels a fair amount with a wife and 2 boys we have been in some great family hotels and some bad ones over the years, this is a good one and it's close to perfect.
First of all the location is good, it's only a short Uber/Taxi but buses and walking are also an option we used Uber into the city more for convenience than anything.
The building is cool and after buzzing in you get your FunKey phone. Really just a key but my kids liked it, but they were already in the kids area playing games, this is a huge bonus as my kids when returning from walking all day had fun making friends and playing Xbox PS4 and so on. Card and board games are also available. The food and beers provided with the room is great, fresh rolls and very European breakfast is there to enjoy and most mornings id grab a roll and some fruit but plenty for the kids, noodles and cake provided in the evening. Beers was also a nice touch and I did enjoy a few each night.
Rooms are the only slightly disappointing thing. It was hot and there is no Air Con in the rooms and I understand with that a price rise would have to be made and fans are provided but be aware if you want your room cool in the summer it may not be for you.
The beds also are not the best of standard and the pillows are poor quality. Double beds are just single beds pushed together and that's ok but they are on wheels so you roll over at night and can find yourself falling between beds.
Staff are friendly and helpful and you cannot be treated better and with any more respect so credit there for sure.
Overall it's a great place for young family's it's a great place for group catch ups, but it may not be best for a couples get away or for young singles which I'm sure is not here target market.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Badger115
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. Very friendly people. Huge play room for kids of all ages. Good breakfast and always some food around. Short drive to a parking lot in the center of Brussels. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice place, great location, free parking, good breakfast. Very clean comfortable rooms. Relaxing little garden to enjoy a complimentary chilled beer in after a days sightseeing. Very helpful staff who gave us some great recommendations.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

First of all I have to highlight the kindness of the reception manager, really a very nice and appreciable person. Then we were impressed by the peculiarity of the room: multicolor beautiful carpet. Another bonus is the possibility to have something to eat and drink 24/7. In one word: impeccable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

If you've read other reviews you have a good idea of the concepts behind this hotel: assess to free drinks, snacks, games. I picked this hotel as a one night stop on our vacation specifically for my teenage son. I thought he might get a kick out of playing some computer games while on the trip. We arrived in a heatwave which I understand this city does not get a lot of, but the room was HOT and there was no air conditioning. We had two huge windows that tilt out but not much breeze was to be found. Staff provided us with a normal oscillating fan, not as one reviewer said "a crazy powerful one". As it was three of us we asked for and were provided with a second fan so all sleepers could have access to a breeze. The staff was helpful and nice. You can park for free at the hotel. There is free wifi. Beds were comfortable but there were some problems. One was beyond their control, the heat, but another issue is this hotel is in a small square and you can easily see into all of the rooms across from you, thus they can see into yours. I felt very uncomfortable dressing or undressing and the very small, dark area provided as the shower area barely had any room to get dressed and NO DOOR! The toilet is in a separate small closet-like room next to the shower area and it has a door, but again, very little room there to dress. Another issue with rooms facing each other was if you were ready to sleep and turned your lights out, and your neighbors across the way did not, their light pours into your room. We think one of our neighbors had at least a 100 watt bulb on well past 1am. Due to the heat, it was impossible to shut the windows and pull the drapes so we were all stuck trying to go to sleep in a very bright, very hot room. You are not allowed to eat or drink in the room due to the colorful carpet in case there is a spill. Which I understand, but come on, you are in a hotel room, essentially a mini-apartment you have rented for at least a day. This is a difficult rule to follow. Another weird thing was no tvs are provided in the rooms, only one in the lounge on a PC screen. We had a PC screen in our room, but it was not connected to anything. Why even leave the screen there then? If I had a young child, I would have really wanted a tv in the room, especially during a heatwave, to keep them occupied in between activities. Breakfast was typical European-style and plenty was provided. You sit at long, communal tables. Oh and the computer games we stopped in for didn't happen as there are only two spots and it's stuck in the little kids play section. My teenage son didn't feel comfortable playing computer games while little kids and their parents played all around the area. Maybe think about having a tween/teen area? So he and his dad borrowed a chess board and the three of us played that and cards in the room. I would only recommend this hotel for parents of smaller children or people comfortable with a more hostel, not hotel, vibe. Lots of positives and some negatives for us, but I could see other families being very happy here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family