“A disappointing experience!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had booked one of the first floor rooms for a party of 14. The meeting time was 12 pm. My taxi dropped me 15 minutes earlier. When I entered the restaurant, I met 3 people who were having lunch. They seemed to be the owner, his wife and an employee. The 3 of them seemed extremely bothered by my appearance. The man reluctantly showed me the upper room and made extremely unpleasant remarks about my showing up early, as loud as he could for me to hear. A soon as the other guests of my party showed up, the owners suddenly changed into their commercial outfits, kowtowing and smiling. What ever followed, however good the food may have been, I had made up my mind about the place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very cosy restaurant and outstanding menu and delicious champagne and wine.
Immaculate service as well.
We will definitely return now that we’ve moved to the neighbourhood.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing personal just an wonderful dinner place! Definitely to recommend! Typical Belgium food.

1  Thank Globtravelar
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I have visited before so many times. They always serve very delicious dishes! The atmosphere is also nice. If you wanna have a party, it’s also possible. They have enough space to do it.

1  Thank 幸 井
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Cosy brasserie / restaurant with veranda and nice terrace. Friendly host and waitresses. You can choose à la carte or between several reasonable priced menu's.
Good quality and fresh ingrediënts.