All reviews metro station eu commission big windows bed was comfortable visited this hotel city centre cold meats location is great by foot wifi is free hotel room short stay excellent breakfast stayed for one night pleasant stay hotel is located the grand place
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

When I entered the hotel and my room, I was disappointed by the old-fashioned and tired decor. However, I appreciated the renovated bathroom (small but with nice shower) and the small but comfortable bed. Breakfast was rich, although I would have liked some less sugary cereals and better cappuccino (but it was large - it came in a large soup cup).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

So this review should be read in 2 way firstly if you are paying less than 100€ a night then it's a great hotel fantastic value for money book now! If like me you had to stay on a specific date and are being quoted 200€ then perhaps think again. So positives it's clean the staff are friendly and the room I had 216 was large and well equipped. On the down side it's dated very retro, there aren't enough power outlets and there is background hum which is only a problem if you are on your own trying to get to sleep on what is generally a quite room. Of course this might just be room 216. House keeping is OK but no replacement coffee on day 2. Easily fixed I know but at 200€ a night it shouldn't need fixing.
The one comment that is true at menu price is don't have the breakfast it's over priced over crowded small room and under stocked go else where if you have a room with kitchenette make your own.
So in summary great at 100€ OK at 200€

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean but need a refreshment (slots are falling for example)
Bed are confortable but a bit old
Room was quite big and not too noisy
WiFi is free and not too bad
Equipment is enough for could be improved

Nice garden available!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Clean big room.
Quick hot tab water, great water pressure.
Brand new extremely quite air condition unit.
Great quality bed sheets and towels.
Brand new toilet brush.
Great location!
Friendly helpful receptionists/stuff.
Nice breakfast.

Bathroom tiles are outdated.
Breakfast should have more fresh vegetables and fruits.
Room renovation needed (it's a 4* hotel).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed here for a long weekend mid-August. The location is great, right next to Schuman station which has metro (underground/tube) links as well as the main trains. Although the walk into the centre is only about 25 minutes. We had breakfast included which was a buffet that consisted of continental options: cheese, cold meats, breads and pastries, as well as hot options: sausages, eggs, bacon. There’s also yogurt, fruit and cereal- something for everyone! We didn’t get to experience the bar as it is closed over weekends and throughout the summer holidays (like a fair few business in the area) but we weren’t aware of this before booking. The hotel/room itself was clean and tidy, bathroom could do with a makeover but everything worked fine and we had no problems. WiFi throughout the hotel worked well enough for us. The only thing I would add is they advertise having a sauna within the hotel, but it’s only two people at a time and for only 45 minutes and you have to pay extra, we didn’t use it. Overall we had a very pleasant stay and would probably stay here again. The price for this hotel in its location is very decent.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple