Reviews (1 053)
1 053 results
All reviews nice hotel schuman metro station hotel is located mini bar nice room bars and restaurants spa silken eu commission schumann ec parliament kettle slippers neighborhood
6 - 11 of 1 053 reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2018

In the center of the city right next to the EU Parliament.The blind, neat and clean hotel.The rooms are large, clean and neat with all you need. Breakfast is one of the best I've ever had. I could not open the water tonight when I arrived, called the reception and they said only tomorrow they can do something . That's the only complaint .. Of course I did it myself and took shower ..

Room tip: i had a room on traffic side but very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JensL1256, Manager at NH Brussels EU Berlaymont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ivankal,
thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we take into account your useful remarks.
We wish to welcome you again in your future visits.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice surprise, fully renovated lobby and excellent decor. Very pleasant staff who make the effort to speak your own language. Although my partner is Irish and we were speaking in English upon presenting my Portuguese passport the staff member made sure to throw in a few words in portuguese, nice touch. The rooms are quite spacious and modern with a 50 inch smart tv. The wifi is regular and the bathroom is a bit outdated but for me was not a big deal as it was very clean and had everything we needed.
Also the hotel has a Sunday policy of allowing people to check out later depending on availability. We checked out at 2pm. The location is perfect, its 50 meters distance from the EU building
As a conclusion my rating would be 4.5 stars if it were available. Will definitely stay again on my next trip to Brussels.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Herr F,
thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your reviews are very importnant for us in order to keep up with the quality of our services.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We really look forward to welcome you again in your future visits.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is definitely not a 4-star hotel: small and outdated rooms. The bathroom is a 3-star hotel standard, the bed is a shame: narrow and used, I couldn’t sleep the night as it is blown up. The shower is an outdated facility requiring repair. The air conditioning is not working properly. I have never seen such a “4-star hotel”. I guess this is due to lack of competition in Brussels among European officers. Not recommended

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank YuriyR

Dear Mr Yuriy,
thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Your remarks are very important to us in order to improove the quality of our products and services.
We are very sorry that your experience was not very good. We are doing our best to ameliorate the remarks that you mention and we wish to welcome you again in the future for a better experience!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I travel to Brussels for work every month and this hotel is in a great location within walking distance to the offices of the major European institutions. The hotel is currently undergoing refurbishment however there is hardly any disturbance to the guests. The rooms are clean and are equipped with Nespresso machines which I appreciate. The breakfast is quite lavish, however room prices can be quite steep if you book late or during certain periods of the year.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear MichafromMalta
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We really look forward to welcome you again in your future visits.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

First to say that this Hotel is very much convenient if you are coming for the business purposes. It is close to the administrative area and different EU offices. Quite convenient location because it is close to Metro and train. As for the reception desk, I can tell you that they are very much supportive. we arrived at 10 a.m. and receptionist checked if some rooms were ready for check-in. In regard to the cleanness I must complain about their bathroom. The toilet is not very much clean, same as a bath tube which needs good cleaning. In my view it is overpriced for a regular and standard room and breakfast served. However, it is a Brussels after all.

Dear Sanja,
thank you for taking time to write us a review. We consider all your remarks and work hard, so that you can enjoy a better stay with us in the future.
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any other information concerning our services.
Wish to welcome you again,
Best regards