Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nicole V
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Poor customer service, Loud, but Good location ”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The location is great... walking distance to Grand Place, many restaurants, shops and metro. Decor is nice. Place was clean.

I was traveling with a baby and asked for a baby cot. The receptionist, Andrea had a hard time running my credit card to pay an extra 25 euro for the cot ... I had to update my booking.com profile, update it on their website after I was set up incorrectly by the staff the first time. I was on the phone with them multiple times the week before my trip... it was a huge hassle and headache. They weren't able to take a card over the phone. We have been traveling around Europe for the last year & this is the first time I've had to even pay for a baby cot. Finally, the manager, Lorenzo, called me and was able to take a card over the phone. Then when we check in, the baby cot did not have any sheets, blankets or pillows. I called and Andrea said that it doesn't come with linens. Unbelievable. How can you not provide some sort of sheet and blanket for the baby cot? Once we convinced her to bring us a sheet, it was settled. But overall, not a positive customer experience.

My other complaint about the property is the loud music. The apartment below us played music daily at 6am and after lunchtime. A loud boom, boom, boom was pretty annoying.

Also, the property doesn't come with a safe and the exterior doors don't lock when you close them. If you enter the property, you can pull the door shut. But if you leave the building, you are not able to close the door completely... which leaves it open for anyone to come inside.

Finally, the property needs a little bit of work. The light in the bathroom was broken and didn't work. There were cords coming out of the wall. Holes in the wall in some areas.

The location was good, but if we were to return, we'd probably select another property elsewhere.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing