“Good quality price ratio ”
Review of Yaki

Yaki
Ranked #315 of 4 050 Restaurants in Brussels
Price range: US$24 - US$32
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good although the service can be a bit more careful about customers.. The waitress has to be called more than once to come and take your order but the cook is very fast in making the dishes (very good when you are super hungry!). The place is rather small, booking is warmly suggested.. Mixed noodles were quite gooooood while the bo Luc lac could be a bit more tender even though it was very tasty.. Overall it was a very good price quality ratio! Suggested.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've not been to a Vietnamese eatery before. My friends who have took me to Yaki and All I can say is wow. That was some of the tastiest food I've had in a while. Servings are huge so on a small appetite it was a lot to eat but I couldn't leave any as it was so delicious. With an afternoon exploring Brussles planned I knew we'd walk off the meal soon enough. From outside the place looks like a "hole in the wall" but in my experience these are the places for the best quality of food as they're not commercial like big restaurant chains.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

One thing to mention here is that the quantity of food served is humongous. I saw so many people leave the food on the plate.
Well the food is quite delicious. We had the Pad Thai, noodle broth, Satay Chicken, Red curry. All the dishes were well made.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My wife and I ate here over the Christmas break and really enjoyed our food. We both had starters and mains with a couple of drinks - value for money was decent and spice levels were perfect. The restaurant is very small with a strange atmosphere, we almost felt like intruders as the family sat around chatting. Service was on the slow side because of this. I'd eat here again....but maybe get a takeaway!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I love very much the sea food pad Thai !!!
The problem is a bit far from my place, but I think now Uber eat will deliver to my place