“Surprisingly Good”
Review of Bella Vista

Bella Vista
Reserve with
Bella Vista is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #496 of 1 717 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Belgian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went here after arriving late in Antwerp because Duke of Antwerp (on the same "strip"), our first choice, had stopped serving. Much to our surprise, our meal was very good. Even being the last people in the restaurant, we had no sense of being rushed. Antwerp has lots of great restaurants, but if I was looking for a meal close to the train station, I'd be happy to go here.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Vwry rare you face so rude waiters.
They communicate mumbles and throw dishes to you like youre a bad dog. When I pay our bill he hope loud
that ive have enough Money. So I gave promise. Never coming back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Blink and you will miss it. Tucked in amongst shops and fast food outlets, this little restaurant is real gem. A blast from the past. It is not “on trend”, it is not pretentious. It is just first class Italian cuisine, beautifully presented by attentive and courteous staff.
The selection is very generous. I had prawns followed by swordfish, my wife tucked into veal Milanese, a friend, a traditional Osso bucco. Is that how it’s spelt?
A great selection of wine and grappe. It’s not cheap. A meal for six came to 4600 euros. But, it was worth every cent.
If you’re in Antwerp, it is just down the road from the main entrance to the Central Station.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Italian food is my favorite kitchen and I have dined in many on different continents. The food was made with fresh ingredients and one could taste the pride and love the chef puts into his cooking. Home made ravioli came with one of the best creamy tomato sauces ever. Nice atmosphere, friendly waiters and reasonably priced. Definitely on my repeat list the next time I am in Antwerp.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

There are a number of restaurants along the main shopping street from the train station, this seemed to stand out.

It falls into what I would call Classy Italian from a decor perspective. A relatively small resturant the wait staff is pleasant and friendly and English menus are available for us one language folks.

I got a tasty salad as a starter and the. A fettuccine type last with salmon. Both were quite tasty.

In the end the meal was pleasant, the setting was pleasant, and the cost only moderate. A pleasant surprise from what you’d expect ali g a touristy shopping street.