“Very professional ”
Review of Riginov

Ranked #35 of 114 Shopping in Antwerp
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: “When people stare, you will know why” The house of Riginov welcomes you to our brand new boutique at the Hyllit Hotel in Antwerp, the diamond world capital. Riginov is a story of a family business built upon traditional values: knowledge, service, and trust. It is a house where luxury is standard, and perfection is the trademark. We will be pleased to welcome you to our boutique, and customers can enjoy a complimentary stay at the hotel. Official retailers of Faberge, Jacob & Co, Arnold & Son and Graham.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I decided to purchase a high-end watch online and my search led me to Napoleon at Riginov in Antwerp. I knew what I was looking for and Napoleon offered very professional advice which combined with vast experience assured me that I “came” to the right place. On top of everything else, the price was very competitive (no VAT when shipped outside EU), so I decided to make a purchase. Napoleon streamlined the entire process, shipped and insured the watch, which arrived on time via FedEx in Chicago. I cannot say enough to recommend Riginov for your watch or jewelry needs.

Riginov, Owner at Riginov, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Bart,

We truly appreciate your trust and confidence in us, and are thankful for your kind review and sharing your online experience.
Hopefully we will welcome you soon in Antwerp! Have a great summer :-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top transaction, very fast delivery, excellent communication, great selection of watches.

Anyone who wants to buy an extraordinary watch or fine jewelry, is in good hands with Napoleon Riginov.

1  Thank Enrico S
Riginov, Owner at Riginov, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Enrico,

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your online experience.
We truly appreciate your trust and confidence in us, and are glad that we managed to meet your expectations.
Hope to meet you soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this beautiful place by mere coinsidence and it turned out to be the greatest stumbling ever made.
With their honesty, charisma and with their genuine best intention Silvan and Napoleon helped my sister to find the most beautiful ring. It was truly an experience that I will cherish forever and I can confidently say that it would not have been nearly as special if it was not for Riginov. I highly highly reccommend.

1  Thank Sindi S
Riginov, Manager at Riginov, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Sindi,

We truly appreciate your kind review and sharing your experience with us. We will be pleased to welcome you again in our boutique.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I was looking for a special engagement ring and a matching bracelet and didn’t want to spend 6-10K euro on a small diamond.
We walked into the store by accident and basically stayed there. The store is beautiful and the designs are amazing. The honest, sincere approach as well as willingness to help of Silvan and Napoleon are the other important reasons to purchase your jeweler there.
I would recommend this store to everyone who is looking for something very special and I’ll definitely be back soon with my fiancée.

2  Thank Yakov81
Riginov, Owner at Riginov, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Yakov,

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience. We appreciate your trust and confidence in us and will be pleased to welcome you again in our boutique. Lots of success to you and your fiance with your engagement, and warm greetings to your lovely mother.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2018

First of all i went in the store by coincidence, because while planing my trip, Riginov wasn't one of my options . The store is very beautiful and lookes like those royal jewellery galleries. The moment I came in, I imediatly saw the difference in communication, information and honesty in explaining everything about the rings. Napoleon and his wife are so patient while letting you decide and didnt push you at all. But the most important thing is that you see so many rings that you like for every budget. The moment I was out the store, I had bought my favorite ring for the best price, and had such a good experience.

1  Thank megianxhela
Riginov, Owner at Riginov, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Megi,

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience. We appreciate your trust and confidence in us and will be pleased to welcome you again in our boutique. Enjoy your new heirloom and congratulations on your engagement.