“Wonderful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tessdasim...
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
people found this review helpful

Honestly, it was such a delight to stay at this appartement. It is located in the city centre which is great. I loved having a code instead of a key since a key is easier to lose. The interior design made me feel at home the minute I walked in (to be honest it looks better than my own house). It is crazy to me how cheap it was since everything was so much better than anything I have ever stayed in. And most importantly; everything was so clean!! I could easily enjoy a nice bath and the clean kitchen. The only downside was that there was no elevator which was hard on my old folks. But that is not something that could be fixed.
We all enjoyed staying at the Rubens apartment and will definitely come back here when we visit Antwerp again.

Management Response
31 Aug 2018
Hello, we are delighted to see you had a great stay with us. This is exactly the kind of experience we want to provide to our clients. We hope to see you back soon! Best regards. The Smartflats Team.
leeallen1...
Luton, United Kingdom
“perfect place for a weekends cage fighting”
Reviewed 21 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Very nice apartment in the heart of the city . perfect walking distance to everything we needed from shops, restaurants, bars and trams and bikes . plenty of space for five men who came over to watch the cage fighting at the lotto . I will be back

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jul 2018
Hello, thank you for the nice feedback! We hope to see you back on your next trip to Belgium!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing