“Tasty food”
Review of Brasserie Premiere

Brasserie Premiere
Ranked #564 of 1 333 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Most of the restaurants in this area seem to serve grills and burgers with mostly outdoor seating so it was nice to find Brasserie Premiere with a larger choice of menu and inside seating. We opted for "bitterballen" (listed as a snack but we ordered it as a starter course) followed by Hawaiian chicken which came with lots of fries and salad. Very tasty. Reasonable prices and good service. The wine was 3 euro per glass which is the cheapest we found in the city.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We're in 2018. Water crib the tap in Rotterdam is one of the best in Holland. Paid bottle water is waste, polluting, unfriendly and is starting to be forbidden in different parts of the world.

No sir... Only pays bottle water here. Sorry... I'm going elsewhere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Chanced upon this Brasserie when we were hungry & were so pleased we found it. Sat outside & tried the all you can eat ribs, which were tender & sticky-tasty! Yum...would like to go back just to have them again. The accompanying fries were really crispy & good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Went here for when I was on vacation and boy I was happy I stumbled upon this brasserie.
Cute internal decor and a very chill vibe. The staff was very friendly and service was great too.
We ordered the chicken club sandwich and I was happy how it was prepared. Everything from the chicken to the bacon came together in one flavor. None overpowered the other which is not easily found.

I was overal very happy with everything. In October when I'm back I will sure go visit them again

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2016

There is no shortage of beer in Holland and this place seems to serve a good amount of the beverage. This was a meeting and we had a few snacks and beer (of course). Food was well prepared and the wait staff professional.

Date of visit: May 2016