“Great noodle soup”

Deli Tasty
Ranked #381 of 1 333 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Deli Tasty is a Vietnamese restaurant in Rotterdam. We stand for delicious Vietnamese food for a friendly price. Open every day from 11:45 AM, we welcome you to the coziest restaurant in town for a quick brunch, lunch, pleasant dinner, or just a takeaway bite. We also offer takeaway, free wifi and accept credit cards.
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Visited this place with a friend on a week night. There were quite a few patrons enjoying diner. The food was very good especially for the price! The service was quick and at the same time we were allowed to take
our time.

Will definitely return here!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank ChristofvdH

Reviewed 14 February 2016

We ordered different meals and starters, all of them very tasty and good.
I recommend the bun nem nuong, which is the popular vermicelli noodle dish topped with grilled pork patties. The service is not professional but it is perfectly fine. The prices are good.

Date of visit: February 2016
2  Thank Jaume S
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Nice and cosy restaurant with authentic Vietnamese food for a reasonable price. We do like the pho boh here very much

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Jacob98765
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

The restaurant is really nice, you can eat a real Vietnamese meal. A quite rich menù, with appetizers, soups (also for vegetarians) and main courses (for ex. White rice with vegetables and chicken)..

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Claudia C
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We had lunch in this restaurant and I believe we were the first customer of the day.

We had pho, fresh spring rolls and carpaccio vietnamese style. The stock of the pho was excellent, one of the best in Rotterdam. The portion was quite small though I did order the large noodle soup. Ingredients weren't all fresh (I can tell by the dried up lemon slice and some brownish edges on leaves).

The spring rolls were very good, colorful, tasty, and a lot smaller in comparison the the previous spring rolls I have had in other restaurants.

The carpaccio was so so, too much sesame and I missed the hot-sweet-sour punch. Actually my recipe is a lot better ;)

The major issue was that the bottles were dirty and some spoons and chopsticks were also dirty. If you use wooden chopsticks, it's more hygienic to use disposables, otherwise use plastic sticks.

The service is polite, but a little distant. Food is still cheap even if the portions are a little small for me.

Solve these issues and my overall rating of this restaurant will get 4 out of 5.

Date of visit: July 2015