“Worst Pho I've ever tried”

Pho Vietnamese Restaurant & Noodle Bar
Ranked #94 of 1 212 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I order two Pho's through a delivery service, and they turned out to be the worst Pho's we have ever tried. The meatballs were not properly cooked and the rest of the meat was also of bad quality.
Seeing all the good reviews, maybe we were just unlucky. Anyway, based on my experience I would not recommend it at all.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place has a very convenient location. Very popular with locals and tourists. For no fancy Vietnamese food (many choices on the menu) and quick service, this is it. I went there twice. Staff were friendly and prices nice.
Note that water is not served. You must order a drink. This could be annoying to people who don't drink sugary stuff or alcohol, and just want some plain water.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Location 5 stars
Cosy and warm
Service 5 stars
Girls were very nice , they paid attention to every single request ( allergies and vegetarian )
Food five stars
Extremely tasty
Big portions

Price 5 stars 2 beers , starter , 2main dishes 41 euro

I suggest it !everything was perfect.

1  Thank sara c
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had a fantastic meal here, and would certainly recommend it. Service was great, and the food is wonderful, really fresh and beautifully cooked from a good selection

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Far too much fish source added to my noodle soup just because I did not order a drink. Three of us had noodles soup there, I asked for water as I do not drink anything with sugar or caffeine. I was told that they do not serve water in restaurants in Nederland. I know that is not true as we have been in the country for a week and that is the only place that refused to serve water. Anyway I went with no drinks. When the noodles came, after my first bite, I noticed something is not right, my Mouth felt dry, just like when the food has too much msg in it. My husband is a chef in Asian food, he does not think there should/would be msg in Vietnamese noodle soup. He had a taste of my noodle and said that it had far too much fish source. While the other two noodle soup don’t have the same problem, I suspect someone was trying to make me thirsty enough to order drinks that I normally don’t drink. So watch out.