“Absolutely great”
Review of Amarty's

Amarty's
Ranked #313 of 668 Restaurants in Utrecht
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a waffle and chai latte. Both were quite nice, albeit a bit too sweet. The lady behind the counter was very nice and the food and drinks came quickly.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was craving for waffle since my friend mention it. It was past 7 PM (Monday) so I didn't have high hopes to find waffle anymore and it was also our last night in Holland. By chance, my friend wants to go to the souvenir shop near Dom Tower and I found this place. We tried the waffle and taraaaaa... I was speechless. The waffle is good. The guy and girl running the cafe also very nice. They always smile and answer our questions nicely. Worth 5-starts indeed!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

a very nice place to have a fast snack or great frozen yogurt or even better waffles with various toppings. Friendly service, and not too pricey.

Ras A, Eigenaar at Amarty's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Thanks

Reviewed 18 April 2017

If you feel like having a "froyo" aka a frozen yoghurt, this is THE spot to go, located just next to the tower Dom. I usually go for the Classic Special at 4.50€ (medium size of froyo + 3 toppings + sauce on top). My suggestion: a Classic Special Froyo with strawberries, Oreos, Bounties and white chocolate sauce.
My wish: to have dark/brown chocolate sauce -they only have white chocolate sauce at the moment.

1  Thank Sofialamariposa
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Stopped in here whilst exploring the city for a light snack, they have a selections of paninis and ciabattas, as well as ice creams and other assorted desserts. I went for a bacon and brie and it was delicious! Very enjoyable, friendly staff too. I would return again.