“Best place on my trip”

by LIMA
Ranked #8 of 391 Restaurants in Haarlem
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited By Lima twice in the three days I was staying in Haarlem. I can not think of anything bad to say about this place. The choice and quality of food served was excellent and the customer service was exceptional. Even if there is a shortage of space they would make room for me and the time taken to serve me was short. I was really impressed so I went back again the following day which is rather unusual of me. The service by a waitress named Marjolein was very good, I took her name I was that impressed. Thank you for making my day !

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Healthy food, nice environment, lovely welcoming, cozy place and amazing coffee.
Thank you for this experience.
A friend took us to this place to have our brunch, it was crowdy, but the food was served quickly and so delicious.
Service was excellent, very efficient and very friendly, always with a smile.
The coffee amazing. by the way "you don't need to have that expensive machine, because your coffee was made with love and served with passion.
Thank you once again, we will be back soon.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The place was really nice, it was full but no wonder that the local people like it. We had a nice breakfast (salmon, beans, eggs), we were satisfied with the service. The staff was smiling all the time, it seemed they like what they do. The location was very central. The coffee was tasty as well. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely healthy food, friendly staff, and hip Instagram worthy interior (; often pretty busy which makes that some dishes can take a while to come out, but they're always worth it.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a great meals with coffee and tea, not to mention they serve breakfast everyday. You just give this place a try. We had the breakfast pizza and purple scrambled eggs, both were great.