“Busy restaurant, good food”
Review of Cafe Colette

Cafe Colette
Reserve with
Cafe Colette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 394 Restaurants in Haarlem
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: french bistrot in Haarlem
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Very central situated. Make reservation! Cosy atmosphere. Food is nice. Oisters are great. Plates are well presented and waiters are very friendly. A lot of people were turned down because restaurant was full. Ate with 7 people for abt. 350,-- incl drinks. So average of abt. 50 Euro pp for starter, main, dessert, wine.
You cannot use a dinner cheque (gift card) at this restaurant

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Instantly felt comfortable when walking through the door. Quality staff and therefore first class service. Great atmosphere, the place was buzzing. Food, cooked and served with flair. We like places where you can see the chefs perform.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Just A wonderful place! A young lady called Kelly was serving us and she was super! We enjoyed the food and the athmosphere of Lovely Haarlem of Holland!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This is a perfect place for tatar lovers! Service and atmosphere 10/10! Super! Haarlem, Amsterdam took our hearts and we will be back for sure!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

met friends at this convienient cafe in center. The waiter was extremley friendly and helped mus with the beers and wine selection. The owner/manager came to our table to say hello also which added a special touch. It seemed mainly locals ate their which was great. The food was lovely . I had ordered snails and spring chicken . Delicious. A funny story- I went to toilet and while away a large bird stole half my meal and beer. On my return I thought my husband had eaten it, but the manager quickly rushed over to explain and offered me a new dish and drink. All guests had a laugh and so did I.If it wasn't our only day in Harlem i would have returned. ent

Date of visit: June 2018