“Oh my god”

Ranked #2 of 374 Restaurants in Haarlem
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Frietjes heaven.

The taste will make you fly, the place is as gezellig as it gets and...
It doesn't smell.

Is this HUMAN?!

Best fried potatoes I've had in two years in the Netherlands.

And, believe me, I tried quite a few.

Ps
Ask for the special secret sauce.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this restaurant and was left speeches.
First of all the gentleman that owns and operates this place is such a nice and respectable man.
He told me he makes homemade garlic sauce and gave me a sample to try and this is when I said "Yes!!!!" And got the fries with that special sauce.
Tasty fries and warm hospitable place.
If you are in the area you have to give it a try! Try that special garlic sauce it is delicious.
We loved those fries and hopefully will get more in the future when we go back to visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Locals recommended this tiny fries place and I am so glad they did! LOVED their super fresh home made chips. I'll be back tomorrow

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We'd heard that we HAD to try the fries, so we stopped in to do just that. They encouraged us to try their special Jazz sauce, which we were allowed to taste first to be sure we liked it. OMG--it was AMAZING!! I have never enjoyed fries so much! Very friendly, great service, outstanding food. Don't skip this!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The fries were amazing. The owner was friendly and welcoming. Location is near the town square. Definitely worth visiting. Try the Jazz sauce.