“Just okay”

The Pancake Bakery
Ranked #26 of 111 Dessert in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food came after a 40 minute wait. Really hyped to try out this place, but unfortunately the slow service ruined the food for me. The pancake itself came in a good portion, otherwise can’t say the flavour blew my mind. The service wasn’t great either. A lot of the time, we had trouble getting attention of the staff which left us feeling unattented and ignored.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (3 585)

61 - 65 of 3 585 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was quite a find! We were tired of cheese and bread meals. You’ll love it here! Delicious!!! Sugar+lemon+fresh strawberries!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

A great breakfast spots with some of the best omelettes and pancakes we've ever had! I'd go back if I had more time on my trip.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This review is strictly for the pancakes that my friend and I have ordered. It's not good here compare to Pancake amsterdam which I highly recommend. I don't know what's the hype is about for this place. The staffs here are extremely nice! But the pancake itself isn't good.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Came here to fill up before our long bike ride out out in the countryside. I ordered the ham & cheese pancake (about €11) whilst my husband ordered the pancake breakfast which came with a coffee & orange juice (about €12). They were massive! We could have shared one to be honest! Service was quick and pancakes were good.