“Great Food and good service.”
Review of Dignita Vondelpark

Dignita Vondelpark
Ranked #46 of 4 402 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Description: Welcome to Dignita Vondelpark. Just a stone’s throw from the southerly entrance of Vondelpark and Amstelveenseweg, you can enjoy delicious all day brunch in our light and spacious café. The café is divided over three levels which is perfect for a casual catch-up brunch with friends, a business meeting or entertaining your little ones in our separate children’s corner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast was great. I choose the eggs Benedict and my wife chose the granola. Both excellent choices.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

WOW the brunch here was amazing and the service great too! We were a company of 6 people and we were all really happy with our visit. Would recommend everyone who’s going to Amsterdam to go here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So .. we were a group of very different 7 girls out of which one of them has food intolerance problems. The lady taking our order was super patient - and you can imagine it was not easy :))

We were all super happy with out food. just go there and try whatever from the menu. Needless to say the dishes look very very good as well

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Brunch is my favourite meal and this is in the top 5 I've ever had! The atmosphere inside is lively yet cosy and my friends and I not only had food envy of each others' meals but also thoroughly enjoyed our own. Menu is very original and portions are generous. If I lived here I'd probably make a standing reservation every Sunday... Also a great location off Vondelpark, which is beautiful and makes for a great stroll post food coma.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Service and venue is fantastic. There is a bit of wait on the food during rush hour, but it is well worth the wait - perhaps the Best eggs benedict I have ever had! Prices are great too. You will have a hard time finding a better value for money brunch