“I'm happy no complaints at all”
Review of Eastwood Amsterdam

Eastwood Amsterdam
Ranked #612 of 4 588 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: Have a drink, meal or bite. Whatever you feel like. Be surprised, come and visit us to see how we change our breakfast and lunch restaurant into a more intimate Beer & Grill restaurant.Grilled on our broiler, we serve meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. Straight from the tap or bottle, brewed in Amsterdam or somewhere else, we serve local and international beers matching with the dishes on the menu. Every Monday from 18:30, enjoy the combination of a relaxed atmosphere and great jazz music.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is really friendly. The service is very good.

I went solo, but they treated me like any other guest.

The food great! I love it! I will definitely return to this place.

The service is far above Dutch standards. Everyone speaks English and Dutch here. It's amazing!

Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at Eastwood Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Eastwood Beer & Grill. We are happy to see that you have had an enjoyable evening with us!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were there with a few friends celebrating my birthday and firstly we loved the food and secondly Renata, Greek waitress, was one of the best in what she was doing. She was extremely outgoing and friendly. Thank you very much for that. This is what Hilton stands for - We are Hospitality. She kindly surprised us by bringing us the famous DoubleTree cookies while she heard that I love them in one of our conversations! The management should definitely appreciate her presence. She is an extremely valuable and hospitable team member. Thank you once more!

Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at Eastwood Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sharing your experiences with us and giving us the highest score possible. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed to celebrate your birthday at Eastwood Beer & Grill! We always strive to provide our guests with the most personal and friendly service and I am so glad that you experienced it as such. Thank you for your kind words regarding Renata, please know that I have shared your kind words with her. She was very humbled by your feedback. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The steak was really great ! Quality food and professional service. The prices are quite high, but the fact that is in the city centre + the view from the terrace,overtakes that.
I recommend this place for meat lovers!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for rating our restaurant 5 out of 5! We are happy you enjoyed your visit to Eastwood and I would like to thank you for your compliment about our quality food and our professional service. We have carefully chosen for the prices in relation with our location, amenities and service. I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experiences with us and I hope we can welcome you back to our restaurant again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We came for 2 nights, and on the 2nd night we ate here, i ordered a burger welldone even though was told it may be dry- however was still juicy and tasted amazing,the other party had a pincancha steak.. it was divine.. melt in the mouth! No complaints on food, the chips and onion rings sides were huge we couldnt finish them! But definately pricey! But again i guess you pay for the quality!

Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at Eastwood Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are very happy to see you had a great time whilst visiting us.

We hope you will visit us again soon when you are planning another trip to Amsterdam!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

in Amsterdam, there are far better restaurants, cheaper and within walking distance of the Doubletree Hotel.This is trying to be a steakhouse, with limited success. Quite pricey.

Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at Eastwood Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to Eastwood Beer & Grill. It saddens me to hear that you did not feel like your visit was worth the value. Our apologies for this. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again!