“Quail cooked to perfection and more!”
Review of Incanto

Incanto
Reserve with
Incanto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 4 612 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$57 - US$143
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great views from the 2nd story of this stylish restaurant. 3 course lunch menu is excellent, including quail and turbot. Attentive service and quality ingredients/presentation makes this one a winner.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We last reviewed Incanto on our last visit in 2015, and it has certainly maintained its high standards - if not advanced. An imaginative and generous chef's menu, varied wine list and charming staff. We won't wait another three years before returning!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went here for a business dinner, and it was a great choice! Great views across the canals, light and airey, and they have a huge group table which was perfect.

The food was good, nothing to fault. But it wasn't anything hugely wow either, and the pricing is mid-high end, so if I was dining on my own dime I might have thought it was a little undervalued for the money. That is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 stars.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very nice and the servers were very nice and very helpful. Ultimately, the food was just okay, not fantastic. But, the servers made up for it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Since my last (disappointed) review of Incanto in 2016, I'm happy to report that we started eating there again and with great results. The restaurant seems to have resolved its earlier issues and is now a delightful, delicious place to eat. In addition to the excellent location and wonderful city center views that it always has enjoyed, the service is now top notch, and the refined Italian food (i.e., not a pizza-and-pasta place) is very, very good. My husband and I now eat there fairly regularly again, and we recently brought an international group of friends, including a very discerning Italian, who also loved it. It's always a pleasure to see this kind of turnaround, and we look forward to our next dinner at Incanto.

Date of visit: June 2018