“Not really Happy ”
Review of Teds

Teds
Ranked #250 of 4 440 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice cosy cafe close to Leidseplein. Poor servise and you will waiting a lot even it´s not busy ...food was good ))

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Great reviews brought us here for an egg based brunch. Nice atmosphere, plenty of staff and no waiting (Sunday 11:30). However..... both ordered simple poached egg on toast and coffees and waited. And waited. Eventually had to ask and was told there had been some problems in the kitchen and were offered another coffee on the house. After around 30 mins total wait our eggs arrived. My toast was burnt so I sent it back
Staff were good and our waitress was v apologetic about our issues and we ended up being charged only for the glass of OJ.
So....... not good experience but we were well treated and compensated

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant in quiet zone. Good brunch in good price. You can spend there very nice time especially outside.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I went to this place in the recommendation from my hotel concierge. Cozy place with outdoor seating, good menu,slow service ( if you have a time frame perhaps not a good idea) food was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant on Google , when I searched for the best. breakfast place near our hotel . What a disappointment!!! My husband ordered croque monsieur . Not only it’s not Paris - it’s a very poor imitation . With simple supermarket pre-sliced bread , cheap cheese and microscopic slice of ham! I ordered Norwegian Benedict ( poached eggs on croissant with smoked salmon) The only good thing I can say about this fish , that it was aesthetically arranged . Eggs were reeked with vinegar. I guess the chef have to be re-traine !!! I ate Eggs Benedict in NYC and LA , Paris and London , Copenhagen and Madrid! Never had such awful sour cold thing! Hollandaise sauce was totally tasteless.Service is another thing: Slow and impersonal! I understand in nova days restaurant owners hiring kids to wait the tables. They save money- we have to safer . There was that shrimpy blond kid , that ran around with red angry face , without even making an eye contact ! And for all of this they charged us 32euros! DONT GO THERE !