“Don’t trust the prices they give you”

Martins Transfer Service
Ranked #8 of 82 Transportation in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Martins Transfer Service the company with more than 25 years of experience in transportation, chosen by Multinationals and Event Companies from all over the world. Switzerland, Paris, London, Brussels, Los Angeles, New York, Washington, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dubai. The cars and Minivans are premium brands, Mercedes, Bmw and Tesla. Martins Transfer Service is one of the leading companies in Vip Transfers , High end Transfers, Business Transfers, Tours, and Hotel Transfers. Even actors and singers have found their way to our company. Our drivers are multilingual, here a selection of the languages we speak English, Spanish, Portugees,Turkish and of corse Dutch. We hope to welcome you or your guests in one of our vehicles.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I asked their price from Schiphol Airport to our hotel in Amsterdam and they gave me the price 50 euros. But when I made the reservation the price has risen to 59 euros. Not very trustworthy business.

1  Thank AnnSun022
Arnaldo M, Manager at Martins Transfer Service, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Madame

As we tryd to explain on the 28 of June by email, there was a misunderstanding a bout the quotation you received on the first place.
My college send you quotation for a transfer from your Hotel to the Airport, that is located in east side of Amsterdam, the price is €50
If you go from the airport to your Hotel its a different price, the transfer includes (meet and greet) from the Airport to your Hotel the price is €59 We are sorry for this misunderstanding.

Never the less we wish you and your family a nice stay in our beautiful city Amsterdam.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

First class taxiservice for normal prices. Luxery cars and the drivers are very professional, friendly and know their way around. You Can book your ride in advance. You won't be disapointed!!!!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I found Martins Transfer Service via TripAdvisor. I contacted their company via email while in the US to arrange a transfer for my VIP client and myself. From the moment I began communication with the company I could tell right away how professional they were. I had several requests and last minute changes due to schedule edits and their team was immediately on top of updating the trips. Coming from the US, I was a bit weary to try a company for the first time, but I couldn’t have found a better company to trust with my VIP and my transfers. The owner of the company Arnoldo is so kind and helpful. He has a secret service calm to him that is so reassuring. He is also so lovely to talk to about the city of Amsterdam. I truly can’t thank Arnoldo and his team at Martins Transfer Service enough. I felt so comfortable and was able to put all my trust in their service.

If you need VIP services they are your team! Their cars are exceptional and their service is second to none. Even if you are simply looking for an airport transfer for yourself to your hotel like I did, the entire process made my trip stress free. I wish Arnoldo and his company were in all the cities I visit! I would never have to worry. I hope to visit Amsterdam again soon and will absolutely be booking with Martins when I do!

Arnaldo M, Eigenaar at Martins Transfer Service, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you, hope to welcome soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Since almost 8 years I’m using MTS as taxi company during my weekly stay in the Netherlands. The relationship is great and the service remarkable i.e. on-time, flexible, courteous drivers, nice cars …, you name it. I can only recommend MTS!

Thank you for your review.