“Great bar”

Ranked #2 881 of 4 589 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Great bar - I would recommend! I left my coat here by mistake after getting too excited on the the first night in Dam. They kept it safe for me. I would only say tho, please update the correct contact details!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We were there on one of the Korean nights. They have a different cuisine and menu almost every week. This time they only served Bimimbap and Korean kapsalon. We had the Bimimbap and even though it came on a plate, it was delicious! I might go back on one of the remaining nights. The only thing that I'm missing here is table serve. Even if it's just for the first round of drinks. Or just tell people to order at the bar. This was very unclear.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We found this by accident whilst out walking around the shops and we really enjoyed our short stop here. Lovely Leffe, great music and very good nachos, very fresh and flavoursome. We shall be back!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Cafe Struik is a little bit of Dalston in Amsterdam, the music is always on point and the crowd as cool as it gets in The Jordaan, without being too cool if you know what I mean...

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Struik has a trendy, youthful vibe and is very cosy inside. The staff are always very friendly. The menu seems to change fairly frequently but the latest (Vietnamese food) is DELICIOUS and affordable (especially the buns). If you are in the area, it is definitely worth a visit.