“My Local everytime”

Voyagers Coffeeshop
Ranked #105 of 321 Nightlife in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Cutting edge coffee shop, with great a menu , located directly underneath voyager's hotel. Selction of strains from Phonefinders, DNA genetics ,Devils Harvest and more. One of the few coffeeshop with separate area for people who cannabis mix tobacco. also stock nice Medicated edibles. Please bring a valid photo id, either passport, national ID card, driving license. 100% id check. No admittance to person under 18 years of age. No Food or drinks from out side allowed in coffee shop No Hard drugs. No Alcohol.
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My english brothers killing the scene out in Dam. The very best of KarmaGenetics strains, can't get enough of the headbanger, girl scout, scotts og, karma og, crocketts dawg, basically everything on the menu is fire. insta brick_line

Date of experience: September 2016
"smoke"
"dam"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Hi guys / chics says above I was here on march 2017 not the case was over a year ago this place is a hidden gem I've been in 5 ⭐️ hotels in the dam and I've been in some horrible hotels few resemble the film hostel voyagers is cheap but clean staff are helpful your 5 min walk away from the RLD if that's your thing if your here for a smoke and to see the dam well this is the place to do it I've only been in 2 rooms in voyagers 2 of them where spotless only thing bad I can say is about the room down stair we called it the dungeon we ended up in there think twice first time was a last minute / pissed on a Thursday booked went Friday to Sunday 2nd time was on kings day we sampled a box of truffles had to stay in the room a few hours tripping out out trees even had a conversation with a cow on the wall staff will know what I'm talking about if you would like to see how we got on on YouTube tripping in the dam anyway enough about us bk to voyagers as I said it's a grate place good location cheap clean and the coffee shop has always got the best quality gear in the dam it's no for kids more for m8s couples and backpackers well worth a visit mind avoid street players no unless u want robbed be safe have fun

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The staff is knowledgeable about their weed and are very friendly. It's a really relaxing atmosphere with good music.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this coffee shop by mistake.....but we are definitely glad we did.

Only a five minute walk from the central station. This coffee shop offered excellent customer service for newbies.

We were talked through a variety of choices with no pressure to buy.

A lot of different types were available.

There was also a vending machine for extras.

A very good chilled shop however it was very small but I can't complain

Date of experience: February 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The hotel rules are strict. No parties no highs in the rooms. Only in the coffeeshop. The rooms are in the same standards of a 4 star hotel. It's only 3 mins walk from the Central Station.
I don't smoking so my path to getting high is Space cakes 7.50 euros. Voyager cakes are very rich and the trip lasted 6 hours. I don't recommend eating the whole thing at once. Take half. There's a 1 hour delay. Joints are better as it gives you better control, you take a hit instantly and goes away quickly. Space cakes is a long drawn out high. You lose control for 6 hours. I've tried cakes from Barney's, which was milder. So I recommend that if you haven't tried anything before. The staff was very helpful and the coffeeshop opens and close as they please so the opening hours is merely a suggestion.

Date of experience: December 2016