“Vine bar at its best”

Bubbles & Wines Winebar and Champagne Bar
Reserve with
Bubbles & Wines Winebar and Champagne Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 4 514 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$14 - US$53
Cuisines: Deli, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Located on one of the quaintest lanes in Amsterdam, and only a mere two minute walk from the Dam Square, you will find the Champagne and wine bar, Bubbles & Wines. At this moment we serve 54 wines by the glass. Upon opening these wines are preserved by an advanced conservation system that keep the wines from losing any quality and remain in top condition, making it possible for us to serve higher quality wines. If you are having difficulty to choose or if you just like to taste some different wines, than we can offer you a flight of wine. You will get a combination of 3 half glasses; selected by grape, region or quality of wine. You will find our open wines and flights on the first two pages. We also have an extended wine- and Champagne list by the bottle, representing wines both from old as new world countries. We offer a heavenly selection of Gourmet Bites which will enhance your appreciation of our delectable Champagnes and wines.
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very, very nice personell. We were well recived and served excellent wines with superb cheese colllection as komplement. The wines are served by the glass which makes it easy to try a couple. Very professional.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

They really know their sparkling wines. It's a perfect place to relax after a long day of walking. I enjoyed a flight of 3 Champaign, which were all dry crisp and delish. They went down too easy. I could see how someone could spend all night here. The flight was expensive at 25 Euro, but it was well worth the experience. My server was welcoming and helped me navigate the menu. The small bites looked good.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t believe it - just steps from the bustling Centrum, a quiet, sophisticated, attentive, uncrowded wine bar with a completely engaged, enthusiastic server team, great wines by the glass, excellent small plates. Barman recommended the Southern Rhône flight, and he was so right. A completely zen oenophile experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

In one of the queen to streets of Amsterdam and one minute walk from the famous DAM square you will find wine and champagne bar in a modern intimate chocolate brown ambiance. You can enjoy more than 55 wines by the glass, and 500 bottles. The specialty are the wine flight 3- 1/2 glasses from one great variety but from different wine regions. Match up with the truffle cheese and the staff will help you choose your wine with other matching bites.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were on a stag weekend in Amsterdam and been a bit disappointed with the quality of wines offered in the restaurants that we had visited, so on our last day we did a little research on Google etc and found our way to Bubbles and Wines. Within a minute of entering I was blown away. The staff were warm, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Everything about the place oozes class and have an extensive wine & champagne list but not a hint of the usual daunting snobbishness that many wine bars affect. We had three glasses of superb wine along with an outstanding cheese platter. I loved it so much that I had to go and find my brother and take him in too for another short session. Sadly, it was our last day In Amsterdam but I have no doubt that I'll be going back very soon.