“Wedding bands! Amazing place with very good service”

Bonebakker Jeweler Amsterdam
Ranked #23 of 364 Shopping in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We enjoyed our shopping experience with Bonebakker Jeweler. Jannie was very kind and patience with our requests. We couldn't have made our selection so easily without her help. The staff there are extremely professional and knowledgeable. A must visit store if you are looking to buy exquisite jewellery. Last but not least, they provided a lot of tips and assistance with our tax refund. No words can express our heartfelt thanks. Awesome place!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"shop"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Awhile back I started planning my wedding day and I was actively looking for the wedding bands. I visited a number of jewelry stores in France, Germany, Russia until I made a stop at Bonebakker Jeweler Amsterdam. It didn't take long for me to realize that I have one worry less when it comes to the wedding preparations. The knowledgeable staff's assistance made it an ease to select the rings and place the order. I was kept in informed of my order and Jannie helped me to deliver the rings abroad in a timely manner. As a reader you may say - so what's so extraordinary have they done? - the answer is - it's not the 'what' Bonebakker Jeweler has done, but the 'how'! I really appreciate Jannie's courtesy, attention to details and excellent time management. Thanks Jannie! It's worth saying that my interactions with Jannie didn't stop than. Being a bit disorganized I managed to miss the VAT refund filling. Jannie and her staff at Bonebakker Jeweler has provided me a copy of my VAT receipt almost one year after the purchase so I could claim the VAT refund as I'm not an EU citizen.

Thanks Jannie and staff at Bonebakker Jeweler for making my life easier.

Kind regards, Radik Aboyantsev

1  Thank Radik A
Reviewed 4 December 2015

At Bonebakker Jeweler they gave us great service with our customized rings. They are so nice and the whole process was perfectly managed. We are really content with the outcome we have the most original handmade rings.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

This is a beautiful shop with a lot of history located in the elegant Conservatorium Hotel. If you are looking for a special engagement ring (or any other jewellery) this shop is definitely worth a visit. Jannie and Aaron have excellent product knowledge and really went way and beyond to make sure that I got exactly what I had in mind. They did an amazing job by designing a heritage brooch into a stunning engagement ring and 2 diamond ear studs. I can not recommend Bonebakker Juwelier highly enough!