“Yummy Cheese Cake Ice”
Review of Ijsboutique

Ijsboutique
Ranked #72 of 110 Dessert in Amsterdam
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Neighbourhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Description: Ice cream store
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This place is always crowded in the warm days. It offers you very good ice cream in all colour and taste. I love the cheese cake one. Don't miss to try the fries.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I ended up here after read about the neighborhood and the gelateria recommendation on I-Amsterdam Guide. Cute place, really small, with not much options of gelato. Tried the strawberry (1,60€\scoop) and it was good, but not the best one I had.
Didn't have chocolate or pistachio as usually it's possible to find in gelateria.
I tried the matcha gelato which was pretty interesting but not flavoring.
Recommend to go if you are visiting the neighborhood.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were wandering around the city when I was beckoned in by the gelato trays. I ordered a small cup with Hazelnut and pistachio and both flavors were done very well.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The best place in Amsterdam! A lot of type of ice cream, and all of them are very tasty. It's only about ice cream.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I go to this ice cream shop regularly, in winter and summer. It's the best hands down. My favorite is the salty caramel but they have a wide variety of flavors that do not disappoint. And they have gluten-free ice cream cones (!), which I have yet to find anywhere else. Ordering a coffee there is lovely too as you get a mini ice cream cone on the side- such a cute treat. The service is great and they also serve amazing fries. Don't miss out in this gem near museumplein!