Reviews (1 065)
1 065 results
All reviewsbig hostelbunk bedscity centrefemale dormtram stoppublic transportbuy ticketscommon areasa nice place to staykey cardtoilet and showerfamily roomdam squareyogurtenjoyed my staymin walklockers
21 - 26 of 1 065 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hostel is located some 30 min walk from Dam Square (15 min with bike). Clean, spacious rooms with polite and helpful staff. If booked, bring towel and small soap with you. Nearest Albert Heijn is just 5 min walk from hostel. Overall, would book it again, great neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

First time in Amsterdam plus first time using a hostel. Group of five guys visiting in a stag weekend.
Initially a bit wary but after a few days I'm happy to report I'd definitely use again. Massive building accommodating all types of groups and ages. Staff were very very friendly and helpful.
Location was great, we chose a 5-10 minute walk to train station but there were bus stops and tram stops in the vicinity.
Room was plenty big enough with a massive amount of headroom.
Breakfast was great value for money. Day 1 we used the canteen and on Day 2 we had the breakfast to go bag.
Also worth highlighting was the burger, fries and drink meal we had one evening. Cheaper and tastier than what was being offered in the city centre.
Language no barrier, as everyone spoke perfect English.
Overall, thoroughly impressed and highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The hostel is located near the centre of Amsterdam, some 20-30mins walking distance from the main city square. There's a tram station and a bus station nearby as well, 2min walking distance. The staff were very kind, kept my bag safe in a locked room for 8h after I checked out, free of charge. Bed sheets were clean and the room in general was really nice (I was in a 6-bed dormitory with our own shower and toilet, both clean).

Room Tip: My only minor complaint is that the light above the mirror was a bit weak, so it was a bit hard to shave.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The ambience was really nice. The room was well decorated and the staff were super friendly. After checkout, they have free luggage locker facility for the day which was really nice and unexpected. I recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this hostel. It was a nice place, very clean and secure. Located very close to the tram and relatively close to the bus stop. The room was very clean and outside noise was minimal. Overall, for the price it was a great place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple