“Raw is not a problem when you want it raw.”
Review of Thrill Grill

Thrill Grill
Reserve with
Thrill Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #727 of 4 591 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I heard good reviews so instead of going to the butchers I went there. The burgers were raw I mean like raw raw. This is fine if you like extra extra rare but I kindly asked for it to be made a bit more medium as I could not keep it down. The next burger they brought was even more raw and had more bluecheese than expected. Very disappointed. When the metre asked If I liked it I told him no and explained why. He said, this is how we make the burgers. Do not recommend. I puked the food 10’ later. The truffles fries were good though yeah.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went on a weekday night while vacationing in Amsterdam. Ordered two beef burgers and a Salmon burger for my son. My son was reluctant to eat the salmon as it was rare. We traded. I’ve NEVER had a worse case of food poisoning. I have NO idea how they prep their salmon but I PROMISE you they did it wrong. It makes their whole operation suspect. Good fries though...

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Went there with 4 friends after finding this restaurant in TripAdvisor. Ordered grilled chicken, steak and slow cooked beef. After 45 minutes of waiting for our food, the waitress came out saying that they forgot the food in the oven and have to remake it, which would take around 10 more minutes. After waiting for 20 more minutes, they served us an under cooked chicken, and a grilled steak together in our 3 slow cooked beef pot. Which is quite weird since its separate dishes. The slow cooked beef was very bland and swimming in vegetable oil rather gravy. It was quite inedible. We couldn't even eat 2 bites from the slow cooked beef. So we sent back the chicken and 3 slow cooked beef and re-ordered 2 burgers. After finishing the "OK" burgers we asked for the bill and surprisingly they charged full price for all the dishes, even the under cooked chicken. After asking for discount and wanting to talk to the manager, our waitress came back saying that the manager refused coming to our table and that we needed to go to the front to talk. In disbelief I walked to the front and explained the situation. The manager kept interrupting me and talked quite loudly almost telling me off. After argumenting for a while the manager only reduced for one burger which was much cheaper than the original dish, and charged full price for the other 4 dishes.
The whole time, the manager kept blaming the waitress and implying that we were lying.

I feel that we were treated very unprofessionally and that they do not care about their customers or their own employees.

I really do not recommend this place!!

2  Thank Cruiser564097
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The burger was awesome here. Perfectly cooked. Fries were fresh and crispy. Service was good and everything was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

It started all right but when we were ready to order what appeared to be the only waiter said she would come as she had something to work out on her phone!!??. Finally we ordered a combination of meatballs etc. Apart from 2 selections, the others were average. The restaurant advertises a 2 star Michelin chef from 2016. I am sorry, but we did not have that 2 star experience!! At at a later time one of the (I think a manager) opened the window to get a nice breeze