“Alene”

Wagamama Max Euweplein
Ranked #1 087 of 4 619 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible customer service.. I have been a vegetarian for 7 years, and I ordered vegitarian food. I got Meat and pawn in my food... not good!

2  Thank Marlene K

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Okay, this was worth -1 star for horrible rude service, wrong ordering, vegitarian dish served with meat (chiken and prawn) wierd right? What?

2  Thank Guide750161
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We were loooking for a cozy and nice place for a friendly dinner on our last night in Amsterdam. We looked for it, we booked for it, and our expectations have been completely fullfilled! We couldn't ask for anything bettet than that!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for a quick lunch before flying back to UK, the quick turned out to be super slow,
Spicy squid was listed on top of list but came very very late when my bowl of rice was almost finished, lady came & argued (believe it or not) that the food wasn’t late, when It should’ve been from my point of view, another guy came to offer me another bowl of rice & that i should’ve told him (WTF, really just randomly do that??? And none of you are around, we had to approach your kitchen twice because we needed something then reasoned out that the restaurant was busy (are you blind? You have six long table empty and your excuse is lame) and told me that he needs to decide wether he was busy or not, well you didn’t let me decide wether my food was late didn’t you? Go on more excuses, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A DISGRACE TO THE WAGAMAMA FOOD CHAIN.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Sigridg304
wagamama_nederland, Manager at Wagamama Max Euweplein, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

dear sigrid,

really sorry to hear you had such a bad experience in our restaurant

could you contact us trough our website so we can investigate what happened?

thank you!

wagamama . nl / en / contact

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had a quick dinner for 2 prior going to a concert, around 17:30.

The place was mostly empty, however to our surprise none of the idle employees responded to our arrival. Normally the host gets you seated, but in this case we proceeded to the table of choice myself. A waitress immediately approached us asking to go back to the waiting area.
Fine, rules are rules. We pointed at the same table as we chose before to the host and had to walk to the table with a small detour (“the right way”). Bit strange but not a problem.

Once we made our choice, trying to get the order was tricky. 4 waiters/waitresses are still idle next to the kitchen. A guy comes up to us, hears we want to order, responds that someone else will come get it, walks away. A girl comes up instead, same result. “Our” waitress is meanwhile busy talking to the host but eventually the order is placed.
She seemed confused about the difference between side dishes and starters, but okay, English isn’t my first language either.

The food arrived very quickly and was good, no complaints there.
Next time will choose a different location of Wagamama.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank iryna_ima023
wagamama_nederland, Manager at Wagamama Max Euweplein, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

dear iryana,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for this experience. could you contact us trough our website so we can investigate what happened?

thank you!