“Delicious pizza”

Eatmosfera Ristorante
Reserve with
Eatmosfera Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 4 635 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$28 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Description: a very nice and fresh italian food.. pizza pasta meat and fish, every day fresh! No fixed but a seasonal menù!
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza, really good base. Staff were friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was great. Only downside was choice of desserts - not to my taste and nothing chocolate-based!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 218)

5 - 9 of 1 218 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Went with a colleague on our first night in Amsterdam. The restaurant was busy, but staff found us a table. Menu was small but lots of choice. I had the mushroom and Tuscany sausage homemade pasta in a tomato sauce. It was so tasty. Everything tasted really fresh - just wish there was more!

Very reasonably priced for a city centre restaurant, would definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank iamhelz
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food and atmosphere, friendly attentive staff! Couldn’t ask for more! Thank you for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank KLGRIMMY123
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter & myself visited at 18:30 on a Tuesday night. Filled up very quickly and produced a great, bustling atmosphere. I shared the carpaccio to start with my wife & it was delicious. We had two pizzas, which were good and tasty. My wife had a fresh pasta dish, which was lovely...but....so small for the cost, dissppointed in that. We finished on a high with a very nice sweet. If the pasta portion size had have been anywhere near adequate, I would have given this place 4*.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We almost didn’t go that last 100m to get to the restaurant because the street didn’t look like it would have a great restaurant down there! Please keep going and you will be rewarded with an authentic Italian restaurant run by Italians.

It was almost the end of the lunch shift when we walked in so it was empty. The menu is typically Italian with pasta dishes, meat and fish and a few pizzas. There were a few specials as well.

I had a pizza and my wife and friends had the seafood tagliatelle. They had a proper pizza oven so the pizza base was crisp and the topping Beverly tasty. Everyone said the seafood pasta was excellent with a good selection of seafood in it.

Staff were very friendly and did a good job overall.