“Flavoursome curry calm!”

Norling Restaurant Amsterdam
Reserve with
Norling Restaurant Amsterdam is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 4 398 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Diner, Tibetan
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Please enjoy our simply delicious Himalyan/Asian cuisine in the heart of Amsterdam. Norling Restaurant Amsterdam.
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely little family run Tibetan restaurant - we had the chicken curry and it was absolutely delicious. We had gin and tonic in a good sized glass!
Worth a visit!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We had quite a good meal here at the weekend. Considering how small the menu (and restaurant is) it seemed odd to be told that there were no noodles (how can you run out of noodles???). I had the creamy potatoes which came with fried rice which was delicious but as often is the case a vegetarian meal of potatoes and rice ends up being very expensive!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I am the sister of zmcs, I was the hen. We had the most amazing meal here and the staff were so attentive and gracious. It was so refreshing to be able to go a restaurant and not have to worry about my sister having a good meal due to being gluten free as this can often be the case. Thank you very much.
I would highly recommend this restuarant if you are visiting A'dam that you go here and have the set menu.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I can not rate this restaurant enough!! I came across this restaurant when googling, then checked out the reviews on here, they were not wrong it is such an amazing little gem in the heart of Amsterdam. I emailed the owner to see if they would be able to catering for me being Gluten free as i normal struggle to find places to eat, he was very helpful and told me i would be able to eat everything on their sharing menu apart from one dish. I also inform him we were coming over for my Sister's hen do and wanted it to be special. They definitely made sure of that, the food was so delicious and the service was excellent. The owner even came out to say hello and wish my Sister good luck. It was a prefect meal to the start of our trip to Amsterdam. All 8 of us said if we go to Amsterdam again we would sure to go back!!
Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I am a foodie and it was my birthday, we had read the reviews and thought it was worth a try!! So glad we did, it was by far our best meal in Amsterdam!
We had the tasting menu and were not disappointed. This was really reasonable priced for the amount of dishes we had. The staff were lovely and very attentive despite the restaurant being full, the chef (the owner, we guess )also came to say hello and gave us an additional dish. The food was hot, fresh and so so tasty!
This restaurant is a must to visit and we advise you book as we saw many people being turned away.
Thank you guys and we will be back!