“Best thai food to me ( to date )”
Review of Warie's Thai Food

Warie's Thai Food
Ranked #641 of 4 402 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Jordaan
Description: One of the oldest Thai Restaurant in Amsterdam. Freshly prepared meals from our open kitchen. For take away at your convenience or to eat in our little restaufrant.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome thai food, best I ever had in NL to date. Taste was authentic and flavor was very good! Had the shrimp fried rice! Friends had the curries which was good flavor. The red curry was not as spicy as expected, so go for the green for those who love spicy! Place is quite small, and for those from Singapore like me, will understand what I mean by saying it was like a kopi-tiam setting. :)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Small hole in the wall restaurant. Food was tasty and delicious. Chicken skewers, pad Thai and fried rice were great. Spring rolls were ok, they only put 1 shrimp in the fried rice, but overall the food was great!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great food in a small restaurant a must visit restaurant only 6 tables great owner and two Thai cook in the kitchen. Good value for money

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Comfort food after being in Europe for 2 months now! Authentic Thai food, big portions and great service!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

If you are really hungry and in search of an authentic thai taste, visit this place. Since visiting Thailand, I was not able to find a restaurant that could compare to that experience, but at Warie's Thai Food I had it all again. We had Pad thai and Massaman kai (for less than 30 euros) and we could barely finish our meals. The cooks are Thai women, so you can hear the authentic language. The owner is very attentive. This is a busy diner and is not decorated very well, but, trust me, it won't matter once you try the food.