“One of the best pad Thai I ever had ”
Review of Thai Phutakun

Thai Phutakun
Ranked #159 of 4 612 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I came here solo after a boat ride and I was very hungry. I had the vegetarian dumplings they were good not the best I tasted though. Natasha who served me was very nice and helpful she even charged my cell phone and was patient because I was indecisive in what I wanted to order at first. I got shrimp pad Thai which was really the best pad Thai I ever had I ate the entire meal ! It was that good also had 2 thai teas which were perfectly made and tasty. I highly recommend this place for Thai food. I enjoyed it. I liked the atmosphere and waitress was great help which is always a plus when you have a meal out.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We are Thai and we guarantee that this is probably the most authentic Thai food in Amsterdam. Love their fish cakes, which are even better than most places in Bangkok. Other dishes are superb too. Service is friendly and attentive:)

Reviewed 22 April 2018

great food, great service, great prices! Worth a visit!!! It's probably useful to book a table in advance!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice food and service. Great tatste and real fresh food. A good jasmine tea. Yes we will be back for sure. Making a reservation is recommended

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

A great little restaurant, absolutely lovely thai food. Reasonably priced and well worth a visit. Not suitable for large groups.

Date of visit: March 2018