Reviews (1 947)
1 947 results
All reviews bunk beds female dorm stag do hard boiled eggs rent a bike own bathroom bar downstairs minute walk van gogh museum the red light district location is great city centre cold meats bars and restaurants dam square tram stop central station
35 - 40 of 1 947 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great hostel in a great location on Vodelpark. Clean, good facilities, comfy beds, decent sized lockers and friendly staff. Not right in the middle of Amsterdam but not too far away if you wanted to walk.
I'll only be staying here from now on the next time I visit Amsterdam.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

5 of us, stayed in a private 6 person room. Each bed had its own outlet and light. Enough room and relativity comfortable beds.
Really enjoyed the common area, nice selection of food and drinks. Overall I would recommend. Location is PERFECT!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2018

There were no closets without a lock to open and close to everybody's general equipment,

חוץ מזה, השרות היה מצויין

25/5000
האם התכוונת ל: חוץ מזה, השירות היה מצויין
Besides, the service was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hostel last week. I was assured that they would cancel my reservation at their Oost location and would apply the same reservation to the Vondel Park location. Employee at the front desk even called over to the location to advise of the change. Returned home to discover that they had double charged me for both reservation. I’ve sent several emails and no response! Very unprofessional if you ask me. Shouldn’t have been double billed in the first place and their lack of the courtesy of a response is not acceptable. Guess I will need to dispute with my credit card company as a result of their mistake.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
StayokayHostels, Head Office at Stayokay Hostel Amsterdam Vondelpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Dawn, sorry to hear that you got double-charged!

I've sent you a PM via TripAdvisor requesting your reservation number so that I can dig into how we can sort that out for you.

I hope we can find out where the lack of communication arose, and get things fixed ASAP.

-AL

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

It’s been 20+ years of going to Europe and, in between, I’ve done and seen a lot. Staying in many rooms along the way, this Vondlepark landmark remains one of the best values out there. Always clean and well priced. Hard to beat so long as you’re not looking to be pampered.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family