“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Goid sushi. Try the buffet. Make sure you understand how it works. You will get value for money. The sushi is above average, not great. Still a good stop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 082)

24 - 28 of 1 082 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been recommended this place for the all you can eat sushi. The food was okay. Not outstanding, not bad, but simply okay. The service was miserable. I guess that they only have students working who don’t have any idea about service or how to handle customers. We had to remind them of what we ordered. At one point one of the waiters thought it was a good idea to start cleaning up the terass and annoying us as well as other customers to collect the cushions of the seats etc. i would not go back and wouldn’t recommend to going there.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I cannot wait to revisit Amsterdam, and revisit this restaurant. What a wonderful place to eat. My partner and I had spent the day sight seeing and popped to starbucks en route back to our hotel, as we left we found this wonderful place next door. We entered and were seated within minutes despite not having a reservation. Sushi is my absolute favourite but she wasn't so sure. Two hrs later we were both impressed with the food that they had to offer. We were seated, given a tablet, had everything explained, and away we went. With a choice of over 100 dishes, and an all you can eat buffet you can't go wrong. Given a tablet to order a maximum of 10 dishes per 10 minutes and a 2 hr window in which to eat. The only negative is that the gas cut out half way through our meal limiting the cooked dishes but it was soon back on. It is not possible to go away from this restaurant hungry and it really is exceptional value for money. It wasn't cheap, nor was it expensive, but it was definitely worth every penny.

1  Thank lizastewart18
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Definitely my new favourite place to eat in Amsterdam. We walked in with no reservation and walked out barely able to move after paying the for the very reasonably priced all you can eat buffet. Instead of going to help yourself, you are given a clever little tablet in which you can each order five dishes per ‘round’ to be brought to your table. We only made it to five rounds of food, but if I remember correctly the limit was eight! The food was of a high quality and the restaurant was beautiful. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be returning the next time I visit Amsterdam!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great looking restaurant, nice staff and delicious sushi. We will definitely recommend this restaurant to all sushi lovers